Thursday, June 12, 2008

Updates....

Since this trip has been some of the best few weeks of my life, it is going to be extremely difficult to leave on Saturday. Soooo, for about a week now, Bob and I have been contemplating staying here a few extra days after everyone else leaves, mainly because we just don't want to leave this country, and because there are still a few things we want to do here. We love the "pura vida" lifestyle and we were hoping to go back to the beach and actually get to go surfing. It sounded like a great idea, so we checked the prices on changing our flights and started to get everything set up so that we could stay. We talked to Kim Sulleau back at Miami and she was ready to help us get it all planned. We knew we could have so much fun! I could seriously live in this country: thats how much I love it right now and don't want to leave. However, my parents were pretty much against it when I called, so I'm pretty bummed, but it will be nice to get back home too and see my family and friends. I respectfully disagree with them as to why I shouldn't stay haha, and while thinking about it today I realized that I feel just as safe here than I do in downtown Chicago, despite it being a foreign country. So Dad I went ahead and changed my flights anyway... just kidding! Dont' worry I am coming home Saturday with the rest of the group, but I will definitely be coming back to Costa Rica sometime in the near future. In fact, some of us talked to day about returning over Christmas break when it is summer here! Yaayy!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

From the worry wort parent: Please be careful bunge jumping!!!!